CREATION OF A BEAUTIFUL AND STYLISH HOME IN AMERICA
Interested in how to make your interior more stylish? Here's what Luxury Antonovich Design designers say: try to adhere to one common color scheme. For example, make a room in one light color, and then deepen it with shades of blue and gray in the rest of the room.
Place at least one piece of furniture of a non-standard shape, such as a chair or console. They will give accent and coziness. To deepen the play of colors and textures, mix a metallic copper accent of one piece of furniture with a warm copper shade of wood in another. Choose a thin TV and use a thin mount that allows it to sit flat against the wall. Upholster your sofa with velvet or leather fabric, this will add chic and depth to any room. Use carpets to separate parts of the room in space. Give a break to the beige walls. Use ink blue to dramatize and deepen your surroundings, and surprisingly, this will provide a neutral background. Place an accented tall flowerpot in one of the corners of the room and place it in a spectacular planter to make the decor even more beautiful.
COLORS WE WILL WANT TO SEE IN OUR HOME IN 2019
The color scheme of the room sets a certain mood, which should correspond to the chosen style and purpose of the room. This is definitely worth considering when designing. A successful combination of colors in the interior is impossible without knowledge of the basics of composition and understanding the concept of used style.
Katrina Antonovich and her team of designers and decorators named five trendy colors of the year. So...
- Saturated deep green tint. This green color is associated with the first foliage, green sage, green chrome. It will give charm and class to your interior.
- Ocher is a warm mustard color inspired by nature to replace the Scandinavian pastels.
- Light gray is an eternal shade of stone and minerals. It is also called the new white. Light gray can be combined with cool and warm shades, creating the right atmosphere.
- Terracotta is the leader of this year's colors. Soft, sunny, joyful. Even on gray days, it will create a bright, positive atmosphere in your home interior.
- Deep wine tint. It easily fits in bohemian, baroque, classic interiors. It will give them charm and exoticism combined with more sober shades of light wood and black.
Take these notes and get inspired, friends!